Monday, April 14, 2014

LUNAR ECLIPSE APRIL 14TH 2014

Full Moon with Lunar Eclipse:)

 
 
 
Yes, Yes...I know, my subheading is redundant. One cannot have a Lunar eclipse unless one has a Full Moon. Just checking to see if you were paying attention..he, he, he. Now to the meat of this blog.......(crickets...) Yep, I can't think of a thing at the moment. However, I felt I'd be remiss not to blog about this upcoming astrological event. So what does one do to "celebrate" a lunar eclipse? I guess I could get my teens out of bed (see previous post on my parental bonding technique here) to witness this shadow.


Or I could throw a small party. And we all know what would eventually happen. Yes, that one friend of mine, who shall remain nameless to protect their dignity, will have a tad too much to drink and show us all the "Real Full Moon" and I'm not talking about the one in the sky. I don't think I have the stomach for that tonight. Let's see, ummm, what else could I do..... I think I've got it!!!! I'll psych myself up about the eclipse, promise myself I'll stay awake to see it, then fall asleep 5 minutes before it happens and wake up 5 minutes after it's over. Well, I've got my plan together, now what's yours????

No comments:

Post a Comment