Okay, so Olivia Destrades of First Earth Tarot was such a gracious hostess. I was there from Thursday-Thursday and all I did was spend money on spiritual items like essential oils, stones, flannel mojo bags..etc.....you know, just the basics. I swear, everywhere I turned there was a "Reader" of some kind. Most times the only person I'll allow to read for me is Olivia Destrades. I'm just a little weird like that.
So we had a lot of tea, water and tarot. It's amazing to listen to someone else's view on the cards. I really learned a lot this week from Olivia and about other worldly ways like:
- Don't fly if there is a slight chance of a thunder storm and you have to use the restroom. The seat belt light only was off for 10 minutes.
- Don't wait for the line on the plane to die down upon disembarkment, because it's like a clown car at the circus.
- If you are sitting beside someone who is wearing 2, yes...I said 2, Superbowl rings, it might be a good idea to get his name. He's an announcer now, but he was the perfect gentleman.
- Don't lock yourself out of the house in Florida in the middle of July at 10:30 am, knowing that Olivia won't be home for a few hours.
- Be sure to pack Poo Pourri.
- Don't pack a Black Candle in your carry on, because they think it looks like a fuse connected to an explosive device. But then when I told them it was for the New Moon ritual, they looked at me like I was crazy. They even let me pass through after 5 tarot bags fell out of my carry on.
- They serve alcohol on the planes for a reason. It's to numb those who have a screaming child sitting right behind them kicking their chair.
- Above all, please run to your husband, wife, boyfriend, girlfriend, mistress, etc and cry to let them know how much you missed them.