Friday, February 28, 2014

Finally Finished and Launched the Website!!!!

www.quartzcafe.com

I finally finished it. And yes, it looks like a 3 year old did it. Actually, I'm thinking about asking the 3 year old who lives next door to come and fix all the screw ups.....I've said this before and I'll say it again....I hate widgets!!!!!! I usually don't discriminate, but in this case I can truly say, with all my heart....I really hate widgets. If you have no idea what I'm talking about....(and like I really care, because I'm going to tell you anyway), a widget is a very reputable, Nascar sponsoring Website host's answer to a computer tool that is suppose to make building a website easier. Bullcrap. I've been working on this site for 3....yes, 3 months. I started out with this awesomely cool theme, added a bunch of widgets. I really had this site lookin' good. Then a few days ago......hmmmm......during Mercury Retrograde, one of the widgets went on strike, and the next thing I know....They're all on strike.  All I heard when they walked out, was something about ignorance of html, too much cat hair on the keyboard and I believe I saw one of them flip me off. I tried to negotiate with them, I even upgraded....But alas, no go. I had to delete the work and start all over again.

Even though our (me and my sister) website looks like someone washed and dried a box of crayons with the whites, it's somewhat functioning and I'm somewhat proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment