Saturday, March 1, 2014

Readings in Public

I hope everyone has been having a great weekend. Recently, while visiting my local Coffee and Other Worldly Goods" shop, I was given the opportunity to do readings every other weekend. The shop is called Terra Blue. This is my first full weekend of working as a reader in this shop. All I can say is, WOW!!! It has been a very awesome experience. Reading in person is so different than doing a reading on the phone or through email. I can really pick up on the exchange of energy. It has actually boosted my confidence in my ability to read the cards. I think the only draw back, is that because the energy is so intense, I get easily drained. I'm going to have to really focus on my grounding and protection ritual.

The owner, Sarah, is the coolest person. She has been very helpful and supportive. I've learned a lot in just the short time I've been there. I look forward to learning even more. She is a wealth of knowledge. I can't say enough good things about her, her husband and their shop. I've been blessed with a great opportunity.

Blessed Be:)

No comments:

Post a Comment