Sunday, May 18, 2014

A Tarot and Lenormand Reading to Boast, I mean Post About:)

I don't know about you, but I don't let just anybody read for me. To date, Olivia Destrades of First Earth Tarot has been my "go to" reader. She's wonderful!!!! Check out her site: First Earth Tarot

However, recently, I was blessed with a reading by someone who asked if I minded if they read for me. Something told me to GO FOR IT!!!!! It was well worth it. This person, I'll call her JM, was very intuitive, detailed and didn't sugarcoat a thing (which I prefer) and offered advice on my blockages.

She did the reading and described the cards as we went along. I have to admit, at first, I didn't give out any details...plus we live in different states, have never spoken on the phone and I've never talked about my family or intimate details with her. But afterward, we talked and it all fell into place.  I hope she keeps it up, because she has the potential to be a Tarot Superstar!!!!! 

This picture is for you JM with love and light:) (Someone found the stash of mean hairbows)

No comments:

Post a Comment